A great big thank you to everyone who entered our Valentine giveaway last week! It’s so much fun for us to put something like that together as a celebration of each of you who follow our journey and visit our blog.
The winner is…Brittany! I asked each participant what their favorite cake flavor is. I love Brittany’s response, “Red velvet! Or lemon pound. Yes. The latter. Or the former if I want something chocolatey without eating chocolate lol.” I completely understand! Congrats, Brittany! I’ll send you an email and get your package sent off very soon.
Included in the Valentine package was a pair of earrings from my sister’s new Etsy shop, MaiLele. In celebration of my sweet little niece Maira’s 4th birthday this week (the Mai in MaiLele), my sister is having a special sale today through February 24. When you buy one of her wall hanging jewelry displays, you get two pairs of earrings of your choice for FREE! Here’s how to do it.
1. Visit MaiLele’s Etsy shop.
2. Find shop section Wall-Hanging Jewelry Displays.
3. Select and pay for Wall-Hanging of your choice.
4. In the spot designated for “notes to seller,” let Becky know your 1st, 2nd, 3rd choices for earrings! (Each set of earrings has a number in its title- just use the number!)
5. The earrings are first-come, so if your choices are no longer available she’ll let you know and you can re-choose.
6. Wait every day excitedly by your mailbox!
Disclaimer: All opinions above are my own. I was not compensated in any way for these thoughts. Well, besides the fact that the artist is my sister. And I kinda like her.